Wednesday, March 7, 2012

FAR-OUT '72S

LOVED YAZ'S UPRIGHT STANCE.

KILLER KILLER.
I'm barely on the board when it comes to completing the '72 set, but I'm farther along than the '71 set: I have a little more than 100. I'm trying to collect it but it's definitely on the back-burner compared to the '73 and '78 sets.

At the card show Saturday, though, I purchased five Hall of Fame '72s: No. 37 Carl Yastrzemski, No. 51 Harmon Killebrew, No 285 Gaylord Perry, No. 132 Joe Morgan and No. 343 Boyhood Photos of the Stars Willie Stargell.

All are in great shape, and I got them from the same dealer who sold me the Hall of Fame '73 lot. I think the $55 I spent on the eight cards was well worth it. Looking forward to the April show.

EVEN PERRY THINKS THE PINK IS FAR OUT.

LITTLE JOE BEFORE THE BIG RED MACHINE.

THIS IS A NEAT SUBSET.

No comments:

Post a Comment