Friday, January 18, 2013

DRUNK EMAILING: BCW

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU CROSSED THIS ...



... WITH THIS? 


In this feature, I'll email a farcical question or idea like a drunk dialing an old friend at 4 a.m.

THE QUESTION


Jan. 14, 2013

Hi. I'm an autographed baseball collector who has amassed over 200. But I'm having trouble storing, displaying and enjoying them.

I'm looking for album pages to store my baseballs. You don't happen to make these, do you? 

If you don't, you guys should consider making pages like this. I'm thinking they would be like oversized baseball card page pockets. You could slide the baseballs inside, maybe four pockets per page? Then you could put the pages in an album and flip through them, like cards. I'd love a product like this, and so would a lot of other collectors, I'll bet.

If you don't make these kinds of pages, feel free to steal this idea. I think you'd sell a lot of these pages to collectors like myself.

Sincerely,

Dean


THE REPLY


Good Afternoon!

Sir, thank you for you input.

We do offer a 4 pocket page.  Please, take a look at the link provided and let me know what you think.
  
1-PRO4T-100

We also offer a 10 baseball holder.  This might be a great option in displaying your extensive collection.

BQ-BAT+

If you have any more questions or comments, please feel free to call anytime.

Have a great day!

Thanks,
Amber Craig
BCW Customer Support
1-800-433-4229  ex. 210

2 comments:

  1. Derp!

    This remonds me of the "Letters from a Nut" books by Ted L. Nancy. A laugh-out-loud read....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of those books. I'm a nut so I might have to check them out.

    Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete