Wednesday, November 20, 2013

OBRC: 1994 NABISCO ALL-STAR LEGENDS DUKE SNIDER


ELEGANT ODDBALL CARD.



AWWW, LITTLE DUKE.


WHY I LIKE IT

  1. It's Duke Snider.
  2. It's autographed.
  3. Hokey '50s batting pose.
  4. Awesome full bleed design.
  5. Terrific and informative back.

WHAT'S THE STORY

HOW I ACQUIRED IT

  • From John Bucci's bargain box at the Fort Lauderdale card show a few months back along with some '50s and '60s. Kind of got lost in the shuffle until now.


THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW THE DUKE SIGNED IT.

2 comments:

  1. Nice.. I sent in a couple times each for Ernie Banks and Don Drysdale in '93. Drysdale sold out quickly, I'm sure at least partially due to the fact he died soon after the promotion started, sadly. Both are still a favorite of my collection, though they can be scored on eBay for about $10 these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are awesome. They're perfect for autograph collectors who are on a budget.

    ReplyDelete